Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Products » New Products

Post Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:50 pm 

Thanks Sam
I have paid to upgrade my ASI071 through Agena Astro. I'll ship my camera to them early next week. I am looking forward to using the new camera.

Regards

Tim

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:05 am 

you will get it in next week

Post Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:24 pm 

Sam and others, Will ZWO be releasing a camera holder ring for the ASI094, ASI128 & ASI071 Pro soon, because my old camera the ASI071 camera holder will not fit my updated camera ASI071 Pro its a larger camera.

Thanks Al Bates

Post Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:02 pm 

I did the update on my ASI071MC cool camera to the ASI071MC Pro cool and since I purchase my camera directly from ZWO I decided to do the update directly with them. I purchase the update on the ZWO sight and followed there instructions. I shipped the camera back at my expense per there instructions. After around 3 weeks I got my new ZWO ASI071MC Pro Cool. I have not tested the camera but will soon.

ZWO stayed in touch with me all the way, they sent me an email after I purchase the ZWO ASI071MC Pro cool upgrade camera, with instructions on how to return my ASI071MC cool. I shipped the camera to them as per instructions and after 2 weeks I sent them back an email asking if they have received my camera, they answered the next day and said that they have received the camera and will be shipping me the new ASI071MC Pro cool camera soon. After 3 days I received an email with a tracking number that my new camera has been shipped. 3 days later the camera arrived.

Want to Thank.. Sean Wang and ZWO for there support and staying in contact with me.

Well Done. AL Bates

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:30 am 

Sam wrote:

Hi Sam, I purchased the upgrade from OPT several weeks ago and was wondering if you could tell me if they have a batch of ASI071 Pro's heading their way?

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:13 am 

glutch wrote:
Sam wrote:

Hi Sam, I purchased the upgrade from OPT several weeks ago and was wondering if you could tell me if they have a batch of ASI071 Pro's heading their way?

they will have in in next month
sorry for long wait

Post Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:22 pm 

I think this is the last camera I buy from ZWO. I paid $1300 for the ASI071 and then I paid $300 for the "upgrade", or I could have just sold it used and bought a new one from OPT on Black Friday for $1100. I feel like I overpaid by about $500. Also, OPT, where I bought my upgrade, has the PRO in stock, but I don't get one of those? I have to wait a month for mine to get sent back to China? This is some BS. I guess I should have just bought the QHY168c in the first place, which is what the ASI071 Pro is, and cheaper in the end.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:55 pm 

Just got off the phone with OPT trying to get clarification. Yes, they have cameras in stock. No, we don't get one of those. We have to wait for a shipment of "upgrade" cameras that will arrive in the next week, then get sent out to the people on the upgrade wait list. Eventually you get a new camera, but I think ZWO could have handled this much better. I first ordered a 071 in July. It didn't work and I got a replacement that also didn't work. When the upgrade finally arrives I will have been waiting almost six months to get something operational. Why do we have to wait two more weeks when one could have been on the UPS truck yesterday?

Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:26 am 

sorry for long wait
071 Pro is really hard to produce
we can only produce 100-200 pcs per month and the requirement exceed our production capability
and you know the end of the year is the most busy month

good news is that we can send out all back up orders at next week

Board index » Products » New Products