Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Products » Accessories

Post Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:47 pm 

Thank you Sam, I'll take 7 of those myself(36mm). I appreciate you taking the time to hear our complaints and making a reasonable solution. They look better than the ones I made.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:03 am 

cfosterstars wrote:
when will you be able to send me a set of 7 of these masks? Right now, I basically dont have any ability to take good data. Also there is at least one user out there with 31mm filters that also has reported having this problem.

please email us and we can send it to you through air mail
we are going to provide this to our dealer too
so your guys can get it from our dealer

Post Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:14 am 

Sam...I drafted an email dealing with the 1.25" filter reflection issue and sent it to Highpointscientific. They should forward the email to you. I had a description of the reflection issue with the 1.25" filters and copies of the comparison flats with the ZWO filters versus my Meade LRGB filters. I would really like to get to the bottom of this issue and find out what is causing the reflective issue with the ZWO filters. Rings appear in the 1.25" filters and no rings in the Meade filters. Please address that issue in the Highpoint email their tech support sent you. They said they agree that there is am issue with my ZWO filters based upon my tests. Thanks

Kaos

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:06 am 

Sam,

I sent you an e-mail to directly send me the masks. I purchased direct from ZWO.

thank for your support.

Chris Foster

Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:09 am 

Kaos wrote:
Sam...I drafted an email dealing with the 1.25" filter reflection issue and sent it to Highpointscientific. They should forward the email to you. I had a description of the reflection issue with the 1.25" filters and copies of the comparison flats with the ZWO filters versus my Meade LRGB filters. I would really like to get to the bottom of this issue and find out what is causing the reflective issue with the ZWO filters. Rings appear in the 1.25" filters and no rings in the Meade filters. Please address that issue in the Highpoint email their tech support sent you. They said they agree that there is am issue with my ZWO filters based upon my tests. Thanks

Kaos

we tested our 1.25" filter but did not find such issue
can you change your optic and test again?

Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:10 am 

cfosterstars wrote:
Sam,

I sent you an e-mail to directly send me the masks. I purchased direct from ZWO.

thank for your support.

Chris Foster

no problem

Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:19 am 

Sam wrote:
Kaos wrote:

Kaos

we tested our 1.25" filter but did not find such issue
can you change your optic and test again?

Okay, I tested the ZWO filter on my LXD75 SN8 telescope. I sent you an email with the comparison flats.

Thanks for responding.

Kaos

Board index » Products » Accessories